NxTech's award–winning software and services solutions help Property and Casualty insurers and MGAs, streamline their workflow and provide ease of doing business with their distribution channel(s). The Total Interface Solution™, powered by NxTech's ConneXt software suite, enables real time inquiry, real time rating and bridging, download, and agent portal development. NxTech's reusable component architecture and use of XML and ACORD standards allow for a comprehensive and easily expandable solution. With NxTech's Total Interface Solution™ insurers and MGAs can rely on one experienced vendor partner to help execute their interface strategy. Learn More
For Specialty and Program Business Solutions Learn More
ACORD XML and the approach of directly tying it to the Partner XE database will play a key role in simplifying integrations.
"Our partnership with NxTech fits into our goal to be always looking for ways to improve the productivity and efficiency of our agency partners. The improvements to Partner XE made possible by NxTech's technology will help agencies improve the way they communicate with customers, staff, and insurance companies."Read More
NxTech Download Solutions, including ConneXt™ and AL3Expert Services™, Complete Round Trip of Data for Agencyport Customers
"The Download process is highly-specialized, and its workflow, while related, sits outside of Agencyport’s focus, "said Drew Tripp, Vice President of Sales at Agencyport. "At the same time, it is a critical element to the agent/carrier workflow, and we are delighted to be able to refer customers seeking Download to a best-of-breed provider and partner."Read More
"We welcome the tremendous insight and knowledge -- not to mention good-old Buckeye ingenuity -- the company brings to the campaign."
NxTech has participated in the campaign and in moving its initiatives forward through successful download and real time implementations over the years. We are pleased to announce our further commitment as a financial sponsor in support of the campaign’s expanding marketing efforts.Read More
- JGS Insurance and Preferred Property Programs choose NxTech to provide Real Time Commercial Lines Bridging with retail agents.Read More
- Millers Mutual Group selected as one of 14 Celent Model Insurer finalists for its Commercial Lines Real Time Rating implementation – congratulations!Read More
- Congratulations to Liberty Mutual Insurance for being recognized by ACORD with a 2013 Award for Most Compelling Case Study: "A Commitment to Quality: Commercial Lines Download Transformation." Read More
- Join NxTech, Partner Sponsor, at the ACORD Implementation Forum October 27 - 29 in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Donna Gilbert receives ACORD Certified Expert (ACE) Designation, 20% NxTech Staff with ACE. Read More
- Strategic Insurance Software (SIS) and NxTech Announce New Partnership Read More
- Agencyport Software and NxTech partner to bring round trip of data to Agencyport customers. Read More
Today, it is critical to find a partner that understands your business and provides quick time to market and low total cost of ownership. NxTech is doing more than talking about interface. With 30 years of P&C industry leadership and expertise, we have implemented download, real time and agent portals that have helped our clients achieve business results, and our clients have rated us best in class for customer experience.
P&C Industry Automation Specialist, MLF Data Services, LLC